> When I interview people here, a lot of people talk about this aspect
as their reason for not going to the dome meditation. It's a communal
problem that the TB'ers probably need to work on in order to get better
numbers of old meditators back in the domes. They got a PR problem with
the meditating community. They could start by working on that legal
document that greets people at the door.

> -Buck in FF

> Buck, say whatever you want, but seventhray1 has you pegged.

Dear Turq, while i respect thy POV but clearly you don't live here.
-B