<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gerbal88 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > day -
> > Teachers
> very
> > more
> The
> > > last
> > > rights
> like
> > > Agreement
> aspects
> > of
MMY
> and
> > > his
> whole

> > doubt
> > > if it
> > >
> > > My Lawyer used exactly the same words "I would love to go to
the
> > > court with this". I did not receive any copies of whatever I
had
> > > signed. But thanks to my Lawyer I finally got copies. The 1/2
> page
> > > that I signed on my TTC was also signed by MMY. A very
laughable
> > > piece of paper.
> > > Ingegerd
> >
> > Hi, Ingegerd
> >
> > Is it possible to post a jpg of the 1/2 page agreement. I would
> love
> > to see it.

> TO HIS HOLINESS MAHARISHI MAHESH YOGI
>
> It is my privilege, Maharishi, to promise to teach the Principles
and
> Practice of Transcendental Meditation only as a teacher-employee
of
> SRM, or other TM movement front group which accepts me as such;
that
> I will always hold the teaching in trust for you, dear Maharishi,
and
> SRM; that I will never use the teaching except as a teacher in SRM
or
> other organisations founded by you for the purpose of carrying on
> your work of spreading Transcendental Meditation for the good of
> Mankind; that as a teacher in SRM.  I shall receive such
compensation
> as shall be agreed between myself and SRM, in writing and, except
as
> agreed in writing I expect to receive no monetary compensation but
am
> fully compensated by the love and joy that I receive from the
work,
> by the alleviation of suffering that I may accomplish, and by the
> Wisdom that I obtain, expound, and cherish. In furtherance of the
> pledge I acknowledge that prior to receiving the training I had no
> prior knowledge of such system of Teaching; that there is no other
> available source where the knowledge of such teaching may be
> obtained; that such training is secret and unique. I am a link in
the
> chain of organisations that you have founded; and that to retain
the
> purity of the teaching and movement, you have laid down the wise
rule
> that I ever cease to teach in SRM  or other organisations founded
by
> you for the purpose of teaching Transcendental Meditation, I may
be
> restrained by appropiate process from using this secret Teaching
of
> Transcendental Meditation imparted to me.
>
> It is my fortune, Guru Dev (the Maharishi's dead master) that I
have
> been accepted to serve the Holy Tradition and spread the Light of
God
> to all those who need it. It is my joy to undertake the
> responsibility of representing the Holy Tradition in all its
purity
> as it has been given to me by Maharishi and I promise on your
altar,
> Guru Dev, that with all my heart and mind I will always work
within
> the framework of the organisations founded by Maharishi. And to
you,
> Maharishi, I promise that as a Meditation Guide I will be faithful
in
> all ways to the trust that you have placed in me.
>
> Jai Guru Dev
>
> DATED:
>

> Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
>

> INITIATOR

Question: did you get this 1/2 page agreement from your attorney or
from some anti-TM website?  Not that it really matters but I am
curious because in the agreement, Guru Dev is referred to as "the
Maharishi's dead master" and I doubt whether (1) the article "the"
would be used to refer to MMY in a TMO document (unless Charlie
Lutes wrote it); and (2) Guru Dev would ever be referred to as
a "dead" master in a TMO document.