> --- "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Well, duh.  :-)
> > >
> > > Who has recently "decertified" all but a handful
> > > of his TM teachers and then raised the prices
> > > such that the leftover handful can't find anyone
> > > to teach?  I think you'd have to be an absolute
> > > idiot to not view Maharishi as the biggest
> > > obstacle to people learning TM.
> > >
> > > But to think that "King Tony" is going to change
> > > anything is naive.  The direction of the movement
> > > is set.  TM is passé.
> >
> > Never thought of it that way, but that is the practical effect.
> > Control is more important than than the benefits of the
technique?
> > Or is it really all about the movement the dollars?
>
> The dollars do seem to be the motivating factor.
> Every new scheme requires more of them, and
> emphasizes the actual teaching of TM less.
>
> The original message of spiritually regenerating
> the world "from the bottom up" by teaching people
> to meditate has clearly been superceded by the
> message of "reconstructing" it "from the top down"
> via Sthapatya-Veda.
>
> We never know how long the "latest and greatest"
> Grand Scheme is going to last.

Prior to rebuilding the entire world via Vastu, there was Peace
Palace Grand Scheme: building several thousand Peace Palaces
throughout the world...at about $1 million a Peace Palace, that's
about $2-3 billion.

I can't remember which came first, but around the time of the Vastu
Grand Scheme, there was the $600 billion Agro Grand Scheme.

Between Agro and Vastu Grand Schemes there was perhaps a week or so.

Between Peace Palace Grand Scheme and either Agro or Vastu Grand
Scheme (I can't remember which came first) there was at least a
year, no?

Here's some more Grand Schemes off the top of my head:

Malls of America Grand Scheme

Tallest Building Grand Scheme

VedaLand Grand Scheme

Can anyone add to the list?