I'll reply to the rest later, but I want to pull this
part out and put it in its own post because it's so
irrational, paranoid, out of control.

Curtis, if you really believe what you wrote about me
that I quote below, you have some major mental
problems you need to deal with.

And if you don't believe it but are just making it up
to "get" me...you have some major mental problems you
need to deal with.

I mean, talk about attempted mind-reading!

Plus which, I didn't inject Robin into the discussion,
you did. If anyone was trying to make him a "pawn" in
a personal battle, it was you.

This isn't just your usual orneriness and casual
disingenuity in debate. This is the very, very, dark
side of Curtis coming out. This is *disturbed*. It's
the worst I've ever seen from you, far worse than even
in your rants on alt.m.t.

Something has badly broken inside you, Curtis.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
<snip>