--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

While Judy is being very specific verbally, I think Curtis is being just
practical with his view of bullying, and this argument is about two different
views.

We are being equally specific.  Judy is just pretending that the definitions
don't say what they say about how to apply the term bully.  She wants to use it
for people she doesn't like to make their behavior look worse than it is.  It
is one thing to say someone made a sarcastic post that might hurt someone's
feelings.  It is quite another to accuse someone of the offense of bullying
when they have not, or in this case, could not have done so.

Your experience speaks to the the way the term is understood by all of us here,
Judy was on a fool's errand from the beginning.  She knows what the word means
and how unfair it makes the person sound.  That is why she chose it.  Since Sal
is not here to correct the error in her more concise snappy style, I was left
with all my words.  But I am having fun, you too?