--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:

> [...]
Yogananda certainly paved the way for

Crane Brinton's classic comparative study, Anatomy of Revolutions...

Brinton argues that for such an overthrow or attempted overthrow to be
considered "revolutionary" the leaders of the movement must also seek
to initiate major changes in the structure of government (as opposed
to simply who is running it), as well as in economic life, social
relationships, and ideological or religious beliefs."