--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "george"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > "shempmcgurk" wrote:
> > But the "rightness" of those introductory lessons -- those
simple
> > truths and fundamental principles -- shouldn't have to be
negated by
> > these latest more "complex" additions to the teaching...they
should
> > complement the introductory lessons, not conflict with them.
> >
> > When one comes out with statements like: you need proper vastu
or
> > the world is going to fall apart then, yes, this does conflict
with
> > the original message.
>
> ya, it has gotten a little too crazy, so that "almost everybody" is
> unable and unwilling to "keep up" to TB "re-certified" standards,
> ...which is too bad. so much is getting lost!
>
> M could be saying more like: here you all have made alot of
progress
> to enlightenment, and this little extra is quite powerful to speed
up
> the last stroke of it...   However, he seems to get distracted by
this
> urgent end-of-the-world theme, (probly cause he is going soon!)

What is important for me, for MY growth and development, is to not
feel sidetracked by these other "teachings".  My path is the TM
program and I should not feel sidetracked if I am not participating
in the latest, greatest Grand Scheme, as Tantra puts it, or taking
the latest course or technique.

I live my life.  If my house happens to have a west or south facing
entrance, I don't want to have to feel that I have to uproot my
entire life so that I have to move or make some great expense to
live my life according to Vastu because MMY just pronounced that the
whole world is doomed unless we rebuild everything.