On 03/21/2012 10:29 AM, Rick Archer wrote:
> [...]

Did you have a chance to watch the extras?  There's a great interview
with Reilly and Waltz.  Reilly had a chance to do the play in London but
schedules didn't work out.  BTW, the movie was all shot in Paris (or
just outside).  The park?  That was a parking lot outside the studio
with a huge green screen behind where they keyed in the NY harbor.