--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> Barry, stop digging. Everyone here recognizes the lies
> you're telling, including four in this post. Don't you
> put *any* value on your own credibility?

> > The realization just struck me that this is very possibly
> > an accurate analogy.
> >
> > You can tell as they're being interviewed that FOX News
> > producers and presenters really don't KNOW that they are
> > biased, and that they slant the news the way they see it,
> > often at the expense of the facts of the situation. They
> > really believe that they *are* "Fair And Balanced."
> >
> > So does Judy Stein.

So does Barry Wright.

Here is the thing, Judy is not national news whose job is to objectively and in
an unbiased way relate the facts of a situation. National news is a
conglomerate of individuals (writers, journalists, camera people, audio
technicians)  whose job it is to give the facts on a current event. This is
broadcast to perhaps millions of people. As much as you would like to fantasize
that millions are hanging on your every word, Barry, it just isn't the case.
This is a  small and insignificant forum for exchanging ideas. Judy has no
responsibility, other than to herself, to present things as she sees them. If
they end up being skewed by her subjectivity then she can join the rest of us
here.

> > She presents her version of the news every day here on
> > Fairfield Life, often presented in a written tone of voice
> > that presents it as absolute fact, not "color commentary."

This is your perception. Don't speak for the rest of us.

> > As does FOX News. When called on mistakes, misstatements,
> > and actual slander, just like FOX News she always doubles
> > down, rather than man up and admit that she was wrong.

I don't blame her for not wanting to "man up " as she appears to be very much a
woman.

> > When asked to describe her impact on her readers, she
> > always portrays herself as having "won." So does Rupert
> > Murdoch's FOX News.

Show me this. Show me where she is jumping up and down congratulating herself
that she has put another one over on all of us (linguistically speaking of
course). I say this is your subjective experience but certainly not absolute
truth or even an experience  a majority of the readers here feel. I think Judy
loves to play with words, concepts and she certainly seems to love exposing who
she believes is a fool, or deceitful. I will admit she does exude a sort of
exuberance when she has hit some nail on the head.

> > I'm thinkin' they're twins separated at birth.
> >
> > What think you?

That's what I think.