--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> The point being that the bottom line is *always* our
> own judgment.  Having a teacher who has "total
> knowledge" does NOT relieve us of the responsibility
> of making such judgments.

Tangentially, I find it amusing when people say they
left the TMO because they didn't want answers, they
wanted questions.

MMY himself is one of the toughest enigmas any of us
will ever encounter.  To dismiss him as nuts neatly
closes out that mystery, crosses off the list an
exceedingly challenging question by providing it with
a pat, easy answer.