--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:
<snip>
> It would be easy just to chalk this up to some person going
> off on the Internet with a general ad hominem attack that
> says more about them than their intended target...
>
> but, this is a poster who as spent a considerable amount of
> time scolding the group about it being full of low life
> gratuitous personal attacks and distancing herself from this
> behavior.

And even *she* was so fed up she couldn't contain herself.

<snip>
> It was about hypocrisy and contriving something to attack
> Barry on under the virtuous guise of:  Oh the inhumanity
> of it all,for me.

Note that Curtis once again avoids pointing out that Barry
lied blatantly as to what it was about.

> I guess I am to assume that you Ann are proposing that you
> represent the position of the "reasonable" here, which makes
> it all the more important to ask what those reasons might be
> for the charges.

Curtis knows very well what the charges are against
himself because his behavior was calculated and
deliberate. Ann will speak for herself if she chooses,
but I'll reiterate:

Curtis condemned Ann and me for hypocrisy for not
chastising Nabby when he, Curtis, had no reason to think
either Ann or I would have seen Nabby's post yet--only
20 minutes after Nabby made it, at a point in the
afternoon when neither Ann nor I had made any recent
posts.

Curtis did this knowing that nobody would be likely to
check the time stamps of the posts and would assume, if
they read Curtis's post before they saw mine to Nabby
two hours later, that Curtis's accusation of hypocrisy
was on target.

And if they *had* seen my post, they would assume I had
been shamed into it by Curtis, even though I had made
mine before I read Curtis's.

Curtis knew *exactly what he was doing*. He saw a
chance for a setup, and he took it. Just as he tried
earlier to set me up with his Big Reveal about Robin's
emails to him concerning me.

That earlier one was a disaster for Curtis. He took a
risk and it bit him badly in the ass because he'd
seriously misjudged my relationship with Robin. Barry
and Vaj, piling on, were collateral damage.

Curtis figured this latest nasty trick was a lot safer,
and he's probably right, because understanding what he
did and why is more complicated. And of course he'll
never admit to it, much less apologize.

I'm leaving this follow-up post from Curtis to Barry in
as documentation of how certain Curtis was that he had
scored: