On 04/03/2012 10:03 AM, wgm4u wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:

>>> Doubtful, I used to work for State and County government and I still voted
>>> Republican. I didn't vote my own selfish self-interest, I believe one
>>> should vote the interest of the Country, FIRST.
>> Then you should vote for the people and not the corporations.
>> Republicans are for the big corporations not the people.
> Republicans are for ALL corporations AND small businesses, anybody can tell
> you that! So goes capitalism, so goes prosperity, that's the history of free
> market capitalism.  I'm surprised you don't know that?!

Republicans SAY they are for ALL corporations and small business but
what they do is something else?  If you believe that they are for
business I have a deal on some bridges in the Bay Area.

What I know is that the history of capitalism is not good.  It is an
intensely corrupt and chaotic system that caters to materialistic
people.  I'm surprised that a spiritual person such as you would embrace
such a system.