--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "iamyukta" <iamyukta@> wrote:
> > >

> > > I do not understand the term "mood maker"??  Could you please define this
> > > for me.
> >

> > In most cases a mood-maker is someone who invents moods and and the mix it
> > up with real experiences of substance.
> >
> > Like when a Buddhists says he's "20 minutes without thoughts" but is unable
> > to describe the experience. That's classical mood-making.
> >

> Er, I would expect that someone was 20 minutes (or one minute or 1 second)
> without thought to be unable to describe the experience.

So would I. The Turq has repeatedly made such claims and has been repeatedly
challenged to give a report of his "experiences" but refuses to do so. One
therefore draws the conclusion that he never had such experiences, that it's
just more bragging.

> How do YOIU describe 20 minutes without thoughts?

I have infact described such experiences as a newbie here several years ago.
But I was drowned in so much sarcasm, cynicism and vile attacks from the
"Buddhist's" here that I promised "never again".