Vaj,. Really nice description below of how it has come for some spiritual folks
here.  Thanks.  That is quite a valid description, included like in the second
nite of TM 3-day checking in learning TM and also the culminating practice of
patanjali too.   This is where it has gone for a lot of people in Fairfield.
Is also a lot of what Master John Douglas brings in his practices that a lot of
the TM movement does now. Like as a melding of effortless transcending wakeful
mindfulness meditation beyond mantra.

This is really an excellent description regardless of where it came from.
Maharishi always fundamentally felt that people should practice for a lot
longer than 20 minutes twice a day.  TM twice a day was an accommodation to
placate householders and busy-businessmen with their obligations .   The Raja's
program is actually a more ideal program towards cultivation of spiritual depth
or like the Invincible America course schedule.  Practices with discipline and
time taken to get the experience.  Certainly there's a lot of depth to
spiritual silence.

Best Regards,

-Buck in FF