On Apr 21, 2012, at 3:43 AM, sparaig wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:
> >

> > On Apr 20, 2012, at 5:32 PM, sparaig wrote:
> >
> > > That might be the case, but again, it depends on the current nervous
> > > system. SOmeone might have PC regularly every meditation period for years
> > > at a time, and then suddenly, not have any PC episodes for years at a
> > > time.
> >

> > At the level of PC the body no longer requires a physical nervous system. I
> > don�t believe most TMers or sidhas have ever experienced PC at all, so I
> > would take your latter statement as a theoretical one.
> >

> You claim that there has been scientific research published on PC, and then
> claim that PC doesn't require a body...
>
> Where the scientists aware of this?

I have no idea. Samadhi was only actually demonstrated in the 1950’s and the
results were so incredible no one knew what to make of them, until it was
replicated in Tibetan and western yogis relatively recently. So anything
between those times just showed relaxation type responses and was rather
unimpressive IMO.