> I'm sure that the lurkers Nabby is so earnestly trying
> to protect would like to know. I know I sure would. :-)

You would like to know ? Perhaps you do, not having done TM in about 40 years
you obviously have forgotten everything. But to pretend that you are now
interested in TM is, as we all know here on FFL, pure BS.

My concern is not for a hardened cynic like yourself who has no interest in
these themes whatsoever, but for those who have recently learned or are about
to do so. For them teachers of a good standing are available throughout the
world and they should seek them out.