Hello, I recently watched the Gospel of Judas on Netflix(you can also look at
it online). The 3rd-4th century text was apparently found a few years back and
about 85% of it is still readable. I personally found it to be one of the most
interesting of all the Gospels. Apparently Jesus wanted Judas to turn him in
and also Jesus said "You will be greater than the others Judas. Your star will
shine brighter than the rest." I personally found it interesting because that
morning I was wondering what Satan's role was and wondering whether or not he
should be ignored. Anyways, what do you guys think?