From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 3:40 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A song by Dan Folgelberg for the Fairfield
Community: Lou Valentino

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> The perfect post for FFL. Here's the formula:
>
> 1. Write something that slams the TMO. Talk vaguely about lies and abuse.
Nothing specific is needed.
> 2. Send it to the moderator, who will post it for you.
> 3. Fly away, scot-free, leaving your poison behind.
> 4. Wait for the usual suspects to pile on.

I've come to the conclusion, after many years, that Rick is a fairly descent
fellow. But give him the opportunity to pass along slander about the
TMO/Maharishi and he is not only all ears, he will for sure post it here
spreading as much gossip as humanly possible.

I probably post more positive stuff than I do negative stuff. I'm an equal
opportunity moderator.