> > Either way, you can't deny Shankara's hate of scientific
> > materialism...IIRC he said it should be eradicated. And
> > eradicate it he did. The traditional Indian scientific
> > materialist schools went extinct due to Shankara. I
> > believe that makes Shankara a Vedic Teabagger. ;-)

turquoiseb:
> I've always assumed -- given his obvious hatred of
> women -- that Shankara was a Teabagger in the more
> original sense of that term. :-)

Apparently it is just impossible for Vaj and Barry not
to tell fibs. Go figure. But, I must give them credit for
bringing the debate down to their own level. Usually one
has to go to a bowling alley to hear work-a-day language
like this!

Good work Vaj and Barry!

Can anyone here actually believe that these two once
aspired to be spiritual teachers?

Tea-bagging Urban Dictionary:

"The act of dipping a man's ball sack into another person's
mouth with the intent of sexual gratification." It can be a
heterosexual activity, but usually it is associated with gay
men."