--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> > >
> >  If there is no consciousness, how can the concept of space dimensions
> > exist?
> >
> > Because it's a reality not a concept? And if it wasn't we
> > wouldn't have had anywhere to evolve, unless you think that
> > didn't happen.
> >
> Sal,
>
> Here's an explanation by Dr. John Hagelin about consciousness and its
> relationship with the universe.  This should help explain the concepts we've
> been discussing.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrcWntw9juM&feature=related
>
> JR

Thanks, I got nearly 1.35 minutes into it before switching off.
Good of him to admit there is no scientific consensus on what
he says but he then went on to claim that superstring theory is
the unified field etc. There's no consensus on that either. I
could guess the rest, there's no consensus on consciousness
creating the world - except among gurus with yagyas to sell or
movies to promote....