--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> You know, I'm just a conservative and old meditator here.  A practitioner.  I
> know my own experience with it and I'm having great experiences, thank-you
> very much.  Now I wish them all the best in facilitating things here for me
> and the community. Has there been some bad behavior on their parts?  You bet,
> heck the FairfieldLife archive is a chronicle to that.  Could it be better?
> Of course.  But it is not all bad and still there are a lot of good people in
> there doing good work.  With that there is always hope.
> Take courage,
> -Buck in the Dome
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Hegelin is an adulterous womanizer. He's ruined marriage after marriage.
> > FUCK THAT BASTARD even if he does have a handle on subtle physics.  Better
> > that the world doesn't get to know what he knows then that he's honored by
> > society when he's doing his sick and evil sex tripping.
> >
> > Edg
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@>
> > wrote:

> > > Sinful! What do you want Buck? Turn it into a pro-TM only
> > > site? Plenty of those about if you don't like this one.
> > >

> > > High minded good work eh? I think fraud is fraud and claiming
> > > you can predict and prevent earthquakes for only $100,000
> > > counts as fraud. That's what I hate, seeing people get ripped
> > > off.
> > >
> > > His physics is insane, quantum entanglement isn't the mechanism
> > > behind astrology. Your mind doesn't affect gravity when you are
> > > "flying", it doesn't go beyond the level of grand unification
> > > to affect the quantum outcome of the macro universe. I think
> > > you've been had by a shameless fundamentalist tub-thumper. And
> > > he hasn't finished Einsteins work no matter how much he claims otherwise.
> > > The arrogance of the man astonishes me. Why doesn't
> > > it annoy you Buck?

Yep, and everything you guys may say here may be true.  And people also do
change in life.  It's hardly fair to judge people later in life by what they
were like earlier or in school.
There's two Domes still full of folks with it here too by larger life
experience.  I'm sorry you don't got more to show for it now, quitters.

However Hagelin, he's a changed man now out of the shadows.  Hagelin now is
hitting long balls over the fence.  Evidently you're just so out of the game
and park you can't see this.  He's had his eye on the big game a long time and
he's moved up to the plate with it now.  It's interesting and exciting to watch
if you have eyes to watch with.
-Buck in the Dome