---  "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> Lawson,
>
> Your understanding of the multiverse is different from what Michio Kaku is
> telling.  He states that the multiverse is a conglomeration of separate
> universe bubbles floating in an ocean of nothing.  In MMY speak, the ocean of
> nothing is equivalent to the Unified Field.
>
> It appears that your model of the universe is similar to what Alan Guth is
> theorizing (Eternal Inflation Theory).
>
> Nonetheless, here's an interesting lecture by Leonard Susskind entitled, "The
> World as a Hologram":
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DIl3Hfh9tY
>
> Based on my understanding of this lecture, it would be possible to see other
> galaxies, perhaps even universes, that are beyond our observable horizon.
>
> Also, it could be possible to decipher the information from the microwave
> background.  In other words, scientists could decipher what happened at the
> instant of the Big Bang, and maybe even what happened before the Bang.
>
> You guys should watch the clip.  You may have other insights about Susskind's
> proposal.
>
> JR

If the Fourth spatial dimension exists, our "gross local
universe" could be floating inside a higher subtle universe
made of subtle particles.

The "dark matter" could be astral particles inside "Level 2
higher parallel universe".  So the gravity of the dark
matter seeps through to evolve galaxies in our local
universe?

If true, the higher subtle universe could be floating in an
ocean of nothing.  Not too much deviation from MMY speak?

There might even be a "Level 3 Causal universe" aka
Paramahansa Yogananda.?!!