--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have been told that recerts are not to worry about finding
Maharishi Enlightenment
> Centers any more (space in exisiting malls which would be
reconfigured). Now they are to
> arrange for the building of Peace Palaces.  Apparently, this means
that they are to look for
> land that says "build to suit" and to let the developer handle the
financing and building
> details.  I am only assuming that this means that the TMO is
actually and truly going to
> pay for this stuff, since I cannot imagine anyone, even a TB,
offering money for this type of
> venture.  I think MMY is planning on spending a good deal of the
money collected over the
> years, wants to leave a physical legacy of big beautiful buildings
to help perpetuate the
> teachings.

What stuff is the TMO going to pay for?  As you say, the tmo expects
the developer to finance the building costs.  Also I think recerts are
still trying to sell RAM Bonds which is just another word for
donation.  Do you mean pay for the land?

When it came time to put real money down for mall leases the grand
plan fizzled.  I still think MMY sees the US as a place from where
funds come to him, not the other way around.