Why in the world would a developer work with the TMO
in constructing a peace palace? "Hey you, build us a
huge building, you finance everything and let us name
the building and have several floors in the building
for a really cheap rate."  I can see developers just
lining up to do this! This is such stupid thinking, as
usual, from the TMO. Thought up by people with
absolutely no experience with little "r" reality.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs