Well, here is one question, Buck: do you feel that your own experiences justify
forcing others to act in accordance?

And another: what makes an internal experience "spiritual"? Is it how the
person who has that experience chooses to categorize it, or is there some other
outward manifestation that outside observers, not having that experience
themselves, can look at and agree that there are hallmarks of spirituality?*

And that question comes back to my first, because for me the use of force and
violence, and the expressions of anger and intolerance are themselves hallmarks
of the lack of spirituality.

So that's why I was asking about how you would reconcile Hicks' Quietist
movement with your own expressions that seem, at least to me, to be
diametrically opposed.

*(And by outward manifestations, I'm not referring to lower blood pressure and
better grades or that type of thing, but an individual's expressions of
happiness, satisfaction, altruism, compassion, truthfulness, generosity,
holiness, etc.; the types of things that would be indicative of an exemplary
character.)
***