Even the trailer brought tears to my eyes.  Thanks for sharing.

Again, from my own experience, unless one is extremely psychologically
developed, physical intimacy doth make drama queens and kings of us all (-:

________________________________
 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 7:53 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Relationships: "master-disciple" or "guru-groupie?"

> Anyway, I'm happy for you that you met such a wonderful
> group of people. Any chance any of them would join us here?

None whatsoever.

> One question about them: how are conflicts handled?

I have no idea. Probably the same as anything else,
without making a big deal out of it.

> I've noticed in my own relationships that it's all
> hunky dory until it's not. The acid test for any
> relationship IMHO is how do they get along when
> they're not getting along?

We have very different "acid tests." In the best
of my longest term relationships, there are no
periods in which we don't get along. This probably
has something to do with the fact that I don't
date or make friends with drama queens. :-)

If you want to see my idea of a "good relationship,"
watch a film called "The Intouchables."

I was turned onto it by Dr. Pete, a former poster
here, who was absolutely correct to recommend it.
It's fabulous. Overnight it went from being unknown
to being the second most popular film in French
history.

There is a reason. It's based on a real-life rela-
tionship (between a kid from the Paris projects and
a wealthy aristocratic paraplegic who he is hired
to take care of) that is based on just getting along,
without all the drama, and without the need to
invent any.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otpJgjrJ0ig