--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Jul 1, 2012, at 3:21 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:
>
> > Don't worry Vaj, Maitreya's plan for the upliftment of humanity also
> > includes "Buddhist's" :-)

> You idiot

Thanks, it takes one to recognise one. And it took a Buddhist to bring the
language on FFL to another low level.

- Maitreya IS the "Buddha-to-come",

Maitreya is the Buddha who has already come.

presumably in the west (as he's depicted seated, in western habit). Yogis of
the kalachakra-tantra preserve that lines succession of kings.

Buddhist's will have a big problem understanding that he is ALREADY here, and
has been so since 1977. Steeped in superstition, rules, regulations and an
overly respect for authority they believe that Maitreya Buddha will appear in
what, 300.000 years ?

> I seriously doubt Mr. Creme really knows anything about it,

Based on your track-record regarding your knowledge on TM, I doubt you have the
faintest clue to what you are talking about also in this regard.