--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , iranitea <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , iranitea <no_reply@> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Translation: iranitea sees absolutely nothing wrong
> > > with hypocrisy.
> >
> > It's not a matter of hypocrisy, it's a matter of social
> > competence and the ability to forgive and stand back
> > from one's own cherished opinions.
>
> Right, iranitea, it's just crystal clear that you've
> forgiven me and have been standing back from your own
> cherished opinions of me.
>
> And I'm sure everyone here admires your social
> competence, which, when you aren't viciously attacking
> somebody, involves smarmily saying things you don't
> mean.
>
>   [Uriah Heep, by Fred Barnard]

Well I guess you didn't get that nice birthday card that
iranitea sent.

It was often observed that Barry Goldwater's favorite after-
hours companion in DC was Hubert Humphery. Go figure.

That must be difficult for a toothless old bitter cult apologist
with a proven inability to distinguish a death threat from a
hole in the ground  to fathom.

Just sayin'.