Seven years is a long time.  Hope that's not what I'm looking at.  I'd better
go get my chart done :)

________________________________
 From: Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Obamacare disaster (take the penality,
it's cheaper).

Hey, been there , done that. And for more than a few weeks. Try seven years. My
seven and a half years transit of Saturn was a major poverty bitch. Judy, when
life becomes rough, I think nature is trying to teach us something and if we
are going to grow , we have to figure out what nature wants us to learn. You
can't break the spirit of poverty in somebody else, only in your self. I'm all
for showing compassion for people , but in a meaningful way. Thru Education and
empowerment but they have to figure it out.