--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> Om, waht oh.  I may lose my Dome badge, again.  I got called in by the chief
> inspector the other day over my religious activities with non-TM pundits.  If
> it goes badly they'll take my Dome badge away, again.  It is still in the
> balance but it is an interesting thing; they have these anti-religious
> practices paragraphs in the Dome meditation admission guidelines that are a
> snare.  The paragraphs are part of a business plan to coerce people to use TM
> movement joytish astrology and yagya services more exclusively by using the
> dome admission as a punishment.  I had an hour long interview in the Peace
> Palace the other day.  Some committee that I'll not see will adjudicate my
> case.  "We have something in our files, tell us about it."

How do the TM inspectors [had a good laugh typing that] find out
you are using non-approved "services?" Is there a supergrass in
FF? And what the hell business do you think it is of theirs?

Hope you tell them to stuff their stupid dome badge. Really, what
is the point of all this if this is the sort of "positivity" that
TM creates?