--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:

[...]
> > How would YOU go about achieving these goals, Barry?
>
> I would try not to alienate the hardcore TBs for a start. The
> more people realise they are part of a fundamentalist group
> the less likely they'll be to stick around, check out Buck's
> tales of falling numbers in the domes, there's got to be a
> reason if it's that good.

The millennium didn't come, so the people who were hanging around for hte
millennium moved on.

> Did I read in the Times of India that half the money held
> in trust has been half-inched by Maharishi's family? I'd do
> something about that, probably a few billion useful dollars
> there.

I have heard many things over the years, but I am not familiar with the phrase
"half-inched."

And I doubt if it is "billions" of dollars. There is no way you can derive that
much money from the revenue collected from initiations, TM-Sidhis instruction,
sales of ayurvedic stuff, etc., even if you assumed that no money was ever
spent on operational expenses over the last 50 years.