--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Nothing in Holland is far from Vlodrop, including Leiden :-)
> >
> > Ever been to the states, Nabby?  Some of our states are bigger
> > than some of the European countries (including the larger ones).
>
> I know, I've driven through endless cornfields probably bigger
> than the entire Holland :-) My point was that perhaps the
> Turq-fellow finally was picking up some silence from Vlodrop.

Nabby's point was self importance, and trying to suggest
that Maharishi and the TMO could "take credit" for the
silence I feel around Leiden.

Horseshit. Absolute, self-serving, egomaniacal horseshit.

I've been to Vlodrop. It has all the silence of an auto
factory in full production.

The silence of Leiden comes from several centuries of
energies emanating from and circulating along its canals
and the land they're sitting on. Nabby wouldn't recognize
a Place Of Power if one snuck up and carved a crop circle
on his ass.  :-)

One point that I've never seen any TMer address with any
seriousness is how, if the TMO wants to "take credit" for
any good things they perceive happening in the world,
they can't be held responsible for all the bad things
as well. If the Buttbouncers Of Being and the Fart Of
Flying were responsible for avoiding floods last year,
aren't they responsible for the drought and heat this
year? If they claim to be responsible for lower crime
rates, aren't they responsible for Hurricane Katrina.

It must be one of those mysteries of the Laws Of Nature.
"We only take credit for those things that make us seem
more important; the other stuff we blame on Buddhists." :-)

While we're laughing at Nabby for this, we might as well
throw in his ludicrous gaffe in trying to diss Iranitea.
Tea suggested that the Dalai Lama was more popular in
his country than the current Pope, even though the Pope
was from that country.

Nabby "came back" with a diatribe against Poles and Poland,
obviously trying to insinuate that Iranitea was from there.

Former Cardinal Ratzinger, former head of the Inquisition,
and current Pope of the Church Of Rome, is from Germany,
same place Nabby is from.