I'm sure I would agree too, Mr. Nablusoss.  If only I knew what the heck you
mean!  Very computer illiterate here, sorreeee (-:

________________________________
 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 8:51 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ramblings around Leiden

> It was Nabby not Tea who snipped stuff so it appeared that I wrote the bit
> about Cardinal Rat
>
> Since it required snipping a lot of stuff I assume done to take a swipe at me
>
> Yep I'm flawed.  Whatever!
>

> If accident then ok no forgiveness happening and mea culpa to Nabby

You see Share, you are in a habit of answering to posts that are already
veeeery long, in fact up to 32 pages long in some cases. To those of us who
read this stuff from the web it's kind of waste of the indexfinger hitting the
PgDn button all the time to get to the next poster. I'm sure you wil agree :-)