> I'm sure I would agree too, Mr. Nablusoss.  If only I knew what the heck you
> mean!  Very computer illiterate here, sorreeee (-:

Me too, if I know how to turn the machine "on" + open Photoshop that's about
it. Downloading programmes is a pain because I have sometimes no idea where it
went or how to access them :-( Fortunately the programmes I really need
mysteriously find their way to Photoshop automatically these days.

And I don't know how you read this forum... But if you read it off the net all
you have to do is mark (drag your mouse at the side of the text and it become
blue/black) the stuff that is unrelated to what you want to reply to and press
the "backSpace" button, and voila, it's gone ! Very handy feature.