Emily, You're new to this?  To be fair, Turqb does provide the man on the
street account of the Pundits here in Vedic City.  I interview a lot of people
and Turq is right on how a lot of people on the street here would say this.
It's what we've lived with here in Fairfield and on FFL.  The pundit project is
a huge undertaking and Turq is right about it in that it would not have
happened except for the initiative of some people and the donation of separate
money by people independent of Maharishi.  It was interesting to see back when
it was discovered that the pundits actually could be brought here to Fairfield
and then Vedic City, that it just took fulfilling the procedures published on
the US Indian Consulate page.  Actually this was pointed out and explored on
the pages of FFL whence some high-ups on their own then went to and visited the
Consulate in India to work out the details on their own hook.  It takes money
upfront to bond people wanting to come to the US on visas from India like this.
 That money evidently got put up by donors separate from Maharishi's money and
we now have the pundit program in Vedic City.  JGD,
-Buck