--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> This post, in itself, contradicts your edict. Judy included her
> explanation of how she hit 51 posts at the end of one of
> her "return posts" I believe. (My recall could be wrong.)

Close. You're thinking of a comment in a post I made earlier
in the day that I posted out about Barry and iranitea having
lost Vaj's support for the week because *he* had posted out:

"Oh, and Vaj has just posted out, so you all will have
to do without him next week."

Barry misrepresented this comment as my having "taunted" Vaj
"minutes before" I posted out. Not true on either count.

But the point here is that nobody quoted that portion of my
post, so for Barry to have seen it, he had to have read the
post in its original form all the way to the very end,
despite his claims that he never reads my posts.

> Your behavior continues to belie your stated reality. But,
> that's O.K. So it goes, in the world of Barry.

Barry World is very similar to Disney World in its
resemblance to reality.