--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> > >
> > > It's puzzling, isn't it? One would have thought that
> > > TurquoiseB would long ago have migrated to another forum
> > > that was more of a match for his own intellectual and
> > > emotional maturity.

Barry: I have. :-) I remain here just to keep in touch with my real feelings,
my conscience, and the destiny of my martyrdom. A few people whose experiences
and ability to discuss
> this, still interest me, and since they do not see through me (or if they do,
> they won't say Boo), I gotta keep doing my thing, folks. This past couple of
> weeks has been instructive because as someone noted, a lot of fat earwigs and
> tiny baby snails and sweet
hummingbirds "came out of the woodwork" and kinda demonstrated how each of them
was one of God's creatures. Who and what they really were and what their intent
was I have no idea, but certainly it was enough to torment me into making a
mockery of Mary's little lambkin. That was useful, because now I can simply put
them inside the formaldehyde that I keep in a jar by my bed. And then I can
focus on the folks who are willing to string the bitch up and then bury her in
unconsecrated soil.  I consider these fellow apparatchiks (who know the opiate
of Fairfield) worth my singing to them the hymns of my still beating heart. If
you're wondering, no, I still love my little scorpion (I envy his sting).
Whoever you are, if you feel how perfectly this post does not touch me,  you
made the cut. :-)

Robin: Are you trying for triple-irony here, Barry? The way I see it, you have
re-written your original post to feste37—this seems quite obvious to me. (If
you check this version against the first one, you will see there are
differences.)

Were you ever ticklish as a baby?