Mr Tea,
You know, there are moments when I wish we could just have a regular chat. You
have posted back to me with reasonable and sensitive replies so I know you have
it in there, probably in spades. I know your realize that lots of this is just
a game. Positioning ourselves here and there. Aligning ourselves with certain
others to create a dynamic, to spur on some type of jousting. But I don't
actually sense you are a "bad guy". I know you don't think of yourself as one
either. Sometimes your alliances seem forced, not really representing who you
are or know yourself to be. Getting too analytical? I don't want that.

Anyway, just thought I would extend a tentative hand in your direction in case
you want to play sometime, but not by throwing sand in each others faces. I
have a pretty neat tea set and could make some cookies. Wanna come over?