--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@> wrote:
>
> Iraniea: Barry, excellent writing! Good parody, and spot on, it gave me the
> first laugh
> of the day...
>
> RESPONSE: And tell Buck too, iranitea, since you have made explicit your
> sympathy and support him in all that he is doing, that he should not be
> discouraged in his laudable moral crusade here on FFL.
>
> Your "first laugh of the day"? M-m-m: for me, laughter is an opinion-free
> zone. You should have had some laughs before this, iranitea. If you become
> pre-selective in your laughter (which jokes are said by the right person with
> the right party affiliation) I assure you, your soul will start to rust.
>
> This response to Barry was first-aid, comfort, compensation. It lacked the
> confidence of a response driven by pure appreciation.
>
> And therefore it is an insult to the writer.

Nope. It was totally genuine, innocent. You are just constructing all this.
Btw. I live in a different time zone, and my laugh was in the morning, when I
checked it on my phone. I laugh also about you, but you said I shouldn't pick
fights with you. And, you demonstrate once more, that you don't really know me
at all, your psychic powers are just bluff.

> Your only concern was Barry's self-esteem. Methinks the lady doth protest too
> much.
>
> This isn't the Special Olympics, iranitea. Watch it. We are all big boys—and
> Barry can look after himself just fine without your mealy-mouthed
> blandishments.

> If your real experience of Barry's post had resembled what you say here, you
> would have joined in, and made us feel your participation in the reality he
> created by his post.
>
> Come into my sandbox, iranitea, I have a big dump-truck you can play with.
>
> You are going to get back to me, right?

Nope, you are not making any sense.

I tell you what I really like about Barry, do you want to know? He doesn't have
a need to be liked or adored by anyone. He doesn't try to pull you to his side.
He does his thing, and that's it.

You are somewhere in your own constructed metaphysical smorgasbord, you are all
about words and words and words, you are trying to pull, manipulate, partonize,
living in your fantasy world, where your metaphysical system changes on the
fly, according to your spiritual moods.

You are never able to look into this seriously. Why this constant need to be in
the center of everything? Why this constant need to pontificate your absurd
theories you picked up in some book, not even understanding what they say. (You
are using 1st person ontology in a completely wrong way)

Emptybill is totally spot on, you are playing on the stage again, can't let go
of this. And what do you care about how I relate to Buck or Barry? I know
exactly how I relate to them, and so do they.

Robin, do what you want, but don't have any illusions about some people here,
that you could somehow suck them into your game.

> I mean after your Mother Teresa charity.

yada yada