 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 2:23 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Jesus God, these horses just kill me

yes
http://www.london2012.com/equestrian/event/dressage-individual/index.html

thanks for reminder-looking forward some video too but  being quite busy and
cannot ignore the world-upside -down here
here what a found-in a hurry
Olympics 2012 profile: Carl Hester dressage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JcrEKP3ysU
Edward Gal & Glock's Undercover [Netherlands]
Nathalie zu Sayn Wittgenstein & Digby [Denmark]
Beatrix Ferrer Salat & Delgado [Spain] (EDIT:Withdrawn pre-event--not sound)
Juan Manuel Munoz Diaz & Fuego de Cardenas [Spain]
Carl Hester & Uthopia [Great Britain]
Imke Schellekens Bartels & Hunter Douglas Toots [Netherlands] (EDIT: just
missed out on selection!)
Helen Langehanenberg & Damon Hill [Germany]
Laura Bechtolsheimer & Mistral Hojris [Great Britain]
Charlotte Dujardin & Valegro [Great Britain]
Adelinde Cornelissen & Jerich Parzival [Netherlands]
Jessica Michel & Riwera de Hus [France]
Kristina Sprehe & Desperados [Germany]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj999RiAcfE

so please keep me posted