--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> [...]

But the Great Sage couldn't possibly?

One thing I noted after listening to the SCI tapes was that according to MMY's
theory, it was *impossible* for someone to be fully enlightened because the
consciousness of the world wouldn't support it.

When I pointed this out to a TM teacher, he insisted that MMY's theory didn't
apply to MMY or Gurudev.

L.