The difference betwx American and European interviews is interesting.  Oprah's
interested in whether TM is coercive and a cult.  The European interview goes
to context of whether TM is a sect and about a leadership of fanaticism.
Americans are keyed by coercive Jonestown and Mormon type of cults while the
long European experience is a language about fanaticism.