Dear Friends,
I think you people are being needlessly negative and hatefull here in this
thread about TM out of old habit.  The New TM.org is much more conscious of
their money problems and despite some of the same old leadership who conspired
in those old ways still being at the top,  forces of change in the New TM.org
are hopefull and trying to be more honest and forthright.  Certainly Old habits
are slow to change.  "All we are saying is give Peace and chance".  Hasten the
day.
-Buck in the Done