Well this just shows my great ignorance - I was on MIU staff when they first
created the ayurvedic clinic in FF and had no idea they were asking for
donations for the clinic - I thought it was all taken care of by the Movement -
that was in about 1986 when the Maharishi first talked about ayurveda - most of
us on kitchen staff thought it was so funny and crazy the way so many people
used to mob the steam tables every morning to get the unofficially mandated
milk and ghee mixture - none of it ever passed my lips.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>