Dear Ann,

I understand your approach here, but it just doesn't work. I have been through
this with Batty for just too long. He missed his chance to apologize years ago.

You can choose not to open these posts, but don't censure. I have a very good
bead on Batty now, and he can't get far enough away.

Ask him why he's moved [always within the Netherlands] so often recently.