> dear az
>
> I'm responding to this Open Letter Vol. 2 simply because no one else did!
> Confessing I did not actually read your post because I've been quantum
> lightweaving for the last 2 days and your paragraphs are way too long for
> such a one (-:
> Hope everyone is having fun.

is this another joke or is there actually such a thing as quantum lightweaving?
Right now anything seems to be able to pass for truth around here. I tend to be
a little leery so excuse me if I have offended! (You must be one delicate
handler of light if you can weave with it, can you make me a scarf?)