lol - no jabbing here, pants on, or not - The Doctor (no, I have no idea what
is wrong with any organ of your body, or your mind, hence my surname: DUMBASS)
is enjoying reading the tea leaves at present - we'll figure it out together,
and at the moment, and perhaps always, I am the greenest shade of green.