Quiz To Determine How Sincere You Are About Knowing Reality

Directions: Read each statement carefully. Decide whether you Strongly Agree
(SA), Agree (A), Strongly Disagree (SD), or Disagree (D).

Score 4 for the maximally desired answer, which will always be either SA or SD.
Score 2 for the desired answer, which will always be A or D. Score 0 for the
undesired answer, Score -1 for the maximally undesirable answer. Perfect score
= 100. There are 25 questions.

I understand more or less how I came to my present view of reality.

I can't conceive of understanding or experiencing reality in any other way than
I do.

When I sense some challenge to my view of reality (or any given issue) I harden
and hunker down; it doesn't matter at that point whether I am right or wrong; I
must preserve the sense of my own sense of integrity: I must defend myself.

I have had the experience of realizing I was wrong about something, and have
enjoyed surrendering to a different truth than I started out believing.

I feel I am a pretty good judge of the sincerity or insincerity of someone who
takes a point of view opposed to my own.

I believe it is possible to be a good person and yet have a view of reality or
even any important issue which is opposed to my own point of view.

I would like to have a greater awareness of all the reality that there is to
know.

I am living a life that is not ignoring the fact that I know I must die someday.

I wish I could be in an actual state of grace all the time, supposing this were
possible.

I am willing to brave my fears and my own conditioning in order to get a
connection with reality which will ask some form of sacrifice of my familiar
way of seeing things, and my own vanity.

I am interested in having an experience of my own essential innocence and
sincerity--at least this is a desideratum I seek.

I consider a clear conscience to be a good thing. It is something I wish to
possess in my own life.

When I am in the presence of an intuition of a greater or higher reality I tend
to contract rather than expand.

I have done my best to find the purpose of life, even the purpose of my own
life.

I like learning new things about myself; I am in the quest of greater
self-knowledge all the time.

I feel motivated in some sense to seek the truth even if that truth is
inconvenient to me, to my assumed beliefs and predilections.

I think I am a pretty good judge of the character of other human beings.

I feel that my life has been governed by a fate which did not take into account
my own desire or free will. I feel I am not essentially responsible for where I
have ended up in my life.

I am willing to have a change of heart about someone should they indicate some
willingness to reach out to me.

My enemies, they are fixed for all-time for me. I don't see reconciliation or
negotiation. I will fight to the end, never giving any quarter--no matter what.

I would rather be who I am than to be any other person who has ever lived.

I am willing to see the truth of when irony is directed towards me.

I feel I want what is the most real experience that any human being can have in
the universe.

I feel the truth about something always has a better potential for being useful
to me than some falsification of that same truth.

 I am living a life so as to deserve to be happy when I die.