--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:
<snip>
> What is the authority underlying this quiz that would make it
> reliable? Why for example, should I come to you for this
> knowledge? It seems to be implied that, as the apparent author
> of this quiz, you are the one to arbitrate the issue. It is
> just my sense, that if I wanted to know about reality, you
> would be about the last person I would consult in this matter.

You failed to notice that this is a self-scoring quiz.
Just the questions have been supplied, no answers. The
only abitrator is the person taking the quiz.

The implicit first question on the quiz is, "Do I want
to determine how sincere I am about knowing reality?"

You appear to have answered that one, at least.