Is this being said *seriously*, Barry? I have been working at my boringness for
a long time. But in the example you cite, you have failed to detect something
unserious there: irony. Do you consider irony a form of seriousness? Like
Letterman. Like Voltaire. Like Share. Yes, that's right, Barry: Share and I
last night decided to cook up this drama, where I would write a very sincere
and honest and impeccable letter of apology--once she expressed her anger
(pretended of course) at my having posted that letter last night when,
according to her, we had already reached a perfect understanding.

Then she would write the letter (the last one) that she wrote to me.

Curtis, he's a good guy; and he knows what the score is with me. I fight back,
but sometimes when you get nailed every fucking time, it begins to hurt. At
that point there is the tendency to lash out and become irrational. That
certainly has overtaken me plenty here on FFL. And in those instances where I
have 'lost it', I am fair game for your criticism that I become too serious. I
think I understand you, Barry.

But you must remember this about me, too, Barry: I am a guy who really likes to
have FUN and in some way I party harder than anyone I have ever known.

So in conclusion I think the bore factor only really applicable when I start to
get defensive and non-objective in my subjectivity: Curtis tends to make me get
this way because his FPOT is just--and I admit this is infuriating--a little
more objective than my FPOT.

Curtis has all the moves, Barry. I have fewer moves. Everyone on FFL recognizes
this. So this really is the problem. But he has been patient with me. And I
think he will see this thing through to the end.

My full psychological recovery from walking around in that Unity dream.

Meanwhile you will have to pay close attention to what Share is up to--It's a
wink-wink thing between us. As you will find out when she comes clean about our
little conspiracy.

I aim to take myself a lot less seriously starting right now.

For me, from here on, it's all hilarity, Barry. Levitational hilarity.

Gratefully,

Robin